OMG Servos

• Here is the comments of CPT's Brett Crowford

Both servos are installed in our modified Clodbuster race trucks that race in the RCMTC race series.

- The 150L (the std. one) servo worked well and had plenty of power to turn the wheels on the high traction carpet. It seemed like it was a bit slower than the servo it replaced (the one we currently offer), but it did center well which is very important with these trucks. I'm including 2 pictures, one close up of the servo installed and another of the truck it was installed in.

- The 150B brushless servo worked great in the truck it was installed in. It replaced a Spektrum digital hi-speed servo and was noticeably faster than that servo. It is currently being run with a servo saver, but will likely get changed to a straight aluminum arm due to it having titanium gears. I'm including 2 pictures, one close up of the servo installed and another of the truck it was installed in. Also including a video the racers sent me. I wasn't able to open it, but it should show you the type of racing and vehicle this servo was installed in.

Pictures and video are yours to post/use however you need to. Both servos will continue to run in these trucks and I'll keep you updated as to how they continue to work in these trucks. Thanks!

Brett Crawford - Owner

Crawford Performance Engineering

• Now it is Christmas Eve in China!
    The new 2013 is coming, the 2012 is not the end of the world, so do the 2013.
    In the new year, do wish all of my friend have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
    Do wish we could have the good beginning the in the year 2013!
    Best regards,
    Tony Ho
    From RC OMG

• Vielen Dank für Toms Video.
    Das ist der Test des Low profile RC OMG Brushless Servo HDT045070B.
    Wish you enjoy it!
    [video]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

• Vielen Dank für Brandon Test von Driftmission.com für LDT062070B
    [video]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Endlich hat das Wetter und die Zeit gepasst!

[video]

[/video]

• hey, wollte mal wissen was aus omg geworden ist ? Ist die Seite von ihnen einfach nur Down oder komplett weg ? Komme einfach nicht darauf, weder mit Handy noch Tablet noch meinem Rechner...Schade suche nämlich grade ein gutes Lenk-servo wo nicht zu teuer ist.

greetz Julian

• ah jetzt geht die seite ! war vielleicht grade down

warum du das gesagt?
    wir sind hier, was können wir für Sie tun?
    Da sind wir auf vacatiion von Chinese New Year! Es ist ein langer Urlaub!
    Wenn Sie etwas brauchen, wenden Sie sich bitte E-Mail an sales@rcomg.net
    Vielen Dank!

why you said so?
    we are here, what can we do for you?
    Because we are on vacatiion of Chinese New year! It is a long holiday!
    If you need anything, please write email to sales@rcomg.net
    Thanks!

• Nun ist es Chinese New Year!

Nur wünsche Ihnen allen ein gesundes und wohlhabende neue Jahr in der chinesischen Snake Jahr!

Wünsche euch allen und Ihre Familie happy everyday in der chinesischen Snake Jahr sein!

新年 快乐! 恭喜 发财! 万事如意!